Author Topic: OT - My Board, The Embryo Room  (Read 672 times)

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
OT - My Board, The Embryo Room
« on: January 13, 2006, 11:10:31 AM »
http://www.goliathboards.com/users5/magnustrask/index.cgi?board=

I think this is the correct URL.    I'm tired of explaining about it for now (long night), but it's a message board having to do with a destructive medical situation of mine.   If anyone interested could check in on it from time to time I'd appreciate it.   I hope to gradually get a real explanation of my situation across eventually, for the first time in the 25-year history of this thing.

It's not about symptoms and doctors, but I can't get that across tonight.   Give me a break.  I have massive concentration problems.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: OT - My Board, The Embryo Room
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 05:46:26 PM »
Well, I haven't gotten a lot more said about the condition yet (it's incredibly hard to find language for)... but I did a review of the TV series "House", strangely enough.   It seemed appropriate.   More will come, when it comes.   
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor