Author Topic: House Of Dark Shadows Characters Quiz  (Read 505 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
House Of Dark Shadows Characters Quiz
« on: March 29, 2020, 10:42:26 PM »

I thought the quiz is pretty simple. I got 100% (as I'm sure most of us would), and I'm not the biggest fan of the film. But surprising to me, the quiz says the average taker has gotten only 57% correct. They can't be very big DS fans - or they haven't seen the film either in years or perhaps not often enough...

Offline KMR

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: House Of Dark Shadows Characters Quiz
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 02:20:11 AM »
I think several of us must have taken this since you posted it, MB, because the average has gone up to 80%.  [snow_wink]

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 03:53:10 PM »
I just checked and it's up to 86% now.

One thing I forgot to mention before is I love how Mrs. Johnson is listed as a possibility for who attempted to attack David. What a twist that would have been if on the night of the party Barn had attacked MJ instead of Carolyn and then due to her obsession with Barn, MJ had died and become a vampire! Maybe that version actually exists in an alternate universe!  [lghy]

Offline The Doctor and K9

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 04:08:31 PM »

I thought the quiz is pretty simple. I got 100% (as I'm sure most of us would), and I'm not the biggest fan of the film. But surprising to me, the quiz says the average taker has gotten only 57% correct. They can't be very big DS fans - or they haven't seen the film either in years or perhaps not often enough...

I know of several people who are not DS fans, but they have seen and enjoyed HODS. In the horror film community the film has a fair amount of respect. It's often overlooked, but when it's reviewed or mentioned it's generally favorable. I think those are the people who might be getting those scores.

Of course 57% could just be an average of very high and very low scores.