Author Topic: DS interviews "Something Weird" Comcast on Demand!  (Read 1024 times)

Offline PennyDreadful

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Terror at Collinwood
DS interviews "Something Weird" Comcast on Demand!
« on: December 31, 2005, 05:48:17 PM »

Ladies of Dark Shadows are on Comcast On-Demand!

-  Comcast Subscribers -

If you go to Comcast "On Demand" and go to the "Cutting Edge" viewing option, there's a section called "Something Weird."  If you go to "Something Weird" there will be several options for viewing. Select the "Chillerfest" option. You will see "Dark Shadows" as one of the options for viewing!  The segment shown is three minutes long and it is from the Chillerfest horror convention.  There are interviews with Marie Wallace, Diana Millay and Kathryn Leigh Scott!

I usually watch "Something Weird" because they sometimes have pretty fun stuff on there but I had NO idea they'd have something DS related.  I believe they'll be carrying the DS segment until February 1st.

Happ New Year,
  ~Penny Dreadful~
TERROR AT COLLINWOOD
A podcast dedicated to 'Dark Shadows'
https://www.terroratcollinwood.com/

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
Weekly hosted horror and suspense films!
On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England
http://www.shillingshockers.com

Offline CrazyJenny

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: DS interviews "Something Weird" Comcast on Demand!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 12:57:16 AM »
Thats cool!  I loved Marie's gloves! :)
"PEOPLE CAN FORGET WHAT YOU SAY AND WHAT YOU DO BUT THEY WILL NEVER FORGET HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL."

Offline PennyDreadful

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Terror at Collinwood
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 09:09:48 PM »
Yes! Marie's gloves were very groovy indeed.

Diana Millay was amusing.  She cracks me up.  The reporter asked her what part she played on DS, and when she said "I played The Phoenix!" she followed the statement with this dramatic pause and then smirked.  Then she talked about being descended from witches.  I wasn't exactly sure if she was putting the reporter on about the witch thing or if she was serious.  [santa_smiley]  It's pretty cool that Comcast gave the DS stars their own segment in their Chillerfest coverage.  It was neat seeing Marie, Diana and KLS on TV talking about DS.

TERROR AT COLLINWOOD
A podcast dedicated to 'Dark Shadows'
https://www.terroratcollinwood.com/

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
Weekly hosted horror and suspense films!
On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England
http://www.shillingshockers.com

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 12:17:55 AM »
PD, thanks so much for letting us know about the segment.  I seriously doubt I would've found it on my own.  I didn't even know that Comcast Cable offers stuff by Something Weird Video.  Like you, I'm thrilled they set DS apart from their other Chiller samplings.

Anyway, I enjoyed the brief interview with Marie Wallace the most.  She just seems so genuine and fun, like somebody you'd love to hang out with.  As for Diana Millay's claims, I suspect she really does believe her own hype, but that's all I'm going to say about that, lol.  Her phoenix character and the creepy story of David being put in jeopardy by his superanatural mother helped a bit with the ratings, and it's been reported that the ghosts and then this contributed to the inspiration to introduce a vampire to the show, so I suppose she has reason to be proud of her DS role.  I thought the pause after she said it was cute too.  :)