Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0011  (Read 470 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0011
« on: January 14, 2020, 11:22:32 PM »
Robservations #11

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0011

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 07:10:39 PM »
Elizabeth asks Burke what his game is and since he always hated Collinsport why return.  Meanwhile, at the Inn, Sam walks in and chats up Mr. Wells who is filling Maggie’s role today while she takes and extended break.
Burke wants to know if Collinwood is for sale. He says he wants to tell Roger that he has no plans for revenge. Carolyn is dispatched to find Roger.  Not an eventful episode.  No upstairs phone?  Later there were, but I can remember when we had one phone in the kitchen and it could not be heard in half the house so my mother had one installed in the downstairs entrance hall. 
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 04:54:36 PM »
Carolyn kind of annoys me in this episode, in the beginning anyway. Liz is no fool and invites Burke in. He does his best to convince her he's harmless. Liz remains sceptical and rightly so. Burke might be more convincing if he'd stop showing interest in acquiring the house (and the business). This episode is entertaining for it's dialogue. Sam does not disappoint in that department. Mr. Wells is a Mr. Rogers with a penchant for gossip. Sam gets more anxious by the minute. He practically faints when he finds out Burke is at Collinwood. As far as he's concerned his fate is sealed. Carolyn appears to be back on track with Joe. Perhaps the most exciting part of this episode is knowing that tomorrow's episode will bring Roger and Burke together face to face.

I got a kick out of hearing a car horn during a Collins Port Inn location shot. I agree that it's odd that there is no phone upstairs.