Author Topic: LARA PARKER HAND SIGNED 8x10 PHOTO+COA GREAT POSE ANGELIQUE DARK SHADOWS  (Read 556 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
LARA PARKER HAND SIGNED 8x10 PHOTO+COA GREAT POSE ANGELIQUE DARK SHADOWS

Since when has Lara Parker signed autographs with Best "witches"? She never did that back when I'd gotten her autograph for myself and others...

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: LARA PARKER HAND SIGNED 8x10 PHOTO+COA GREAT POSE ANGELIQUE DARK SHADOWS
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 08:43:00 PM »
I think that one of my photos is signed that way. Me being me, I did get her to sign another photo as The Original Blair Witch Project.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Brandon Collins

• Senior Poster
  • You have a secret, Mr. Collins.
    • View Profile
    • The Rebel
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 09:37:46 PM »
I've seen that many times, along with "To my next victim" or some variation of that. I can't believe the seller is asking $49 for this! I would think her autograph is readily available for much less.
Brandon Collins

http://rebellionbegins.blogspot.com

Twitter: @AwesomeBran

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 10:32:26 PM »
Very interesting. In my own case when I got my autograph from her in 1989, as well as with others who I know got an autograph from her that year, she personalized her autographs. She wrote "To (fill in name)". Granted, autographs like that are far less sellable than a generic autograph is, but none of the people that I know from that time wanted an autograph to sell - they wanted one to cherish and having it personalized made it all the more cherishable. Though, of course, that doesn't mean that generic autographs can't be cherished. But they also leave openings for people who are much more interested in getting autographs simply to sell them the opportunity to do so. Though something tells me Lara probably realizes that, and if she doesn't mind, then I suppose we shouldn't...

Offline Brandon Collins

• Senior Poster
  • You have a secret, Mr. Collins.
    • View Profile
    • The Rebel
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 08:07:08 PM »
I remember the two fests that I went to, somewhere around 2008ish, the autograph lines were set up in a way that would personalize the item, especially with pictures and/or programs. I want to say that one of the bobbleheads I had signed was personalized to my mom because she was the one holding it in line. I wasn't really excited about that, but it is what it is.

Most actors were getting pictures passed to them with sticky notes on them that someone had written the name of the fest goer on, so the actor could just sign it and move the line along quickly. I'd have to dig out the photos I had signed to see exactly who did it this way, but if I recall correctly it was mainly the more popular actors (Lara, David, Kathryn) versus those whose lines maybe weren't as long.
Brandon Collins

http://rebellionbegins.blogspot.com

Twitter: @AwesomeBran