Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0010  (Read 470 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0010
« on: December 30, 2019, 07:29:35 PM »
Robservations #10

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0010

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 07:09:12 PM »
David tries to hide from Elizabeth.  They have a discussion about the broken teacup, but David insists that “they” did it. 
Carolyn comes to see Burke and he plants a paper for her to see about leaving shortly for South America.
Meanwhile, back at Collinwood, Roger tells his sister David belongs in a mental institution. We learn that she paid him to stay away for ten years.  Roger and David have only been back a month, but how did Elizabeth come to care for David so much. Maybe he got sent down for visits.  David is hiding behind chair and Roger catches him. It is clear he has no love for the boy.

David appears in a scene all covered in mud, but in a really staged way, not like one looks when really playing in mud.

Carolyn brings Burke to Collinwood and Elizabeth is surprised.   

you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 02:12:08 PM »
They're really playing up the idea of ghosts. David talks to them (the widows) and witnesses their misdeeds (the teacup). David appears to have a direct line to them. David has an unnatural fear of his father and we learn why as Roger and Liz have what they think is a private conversation. David's toy robot betrays him. Bad for David but good for us. We learn that Roger's wife is also involved in this mess regarding Burke. And now Roger has an unnatural fear of his son. Liz seems to hold all the cards where Roger and David are concerned, luckily for David.

Carolyn holds her own but eventually gets hoodwinked by Burke. So much so that she brings him home to mother, lol. Liz is not as amused am I am.

Roger is quite despicable.