Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0007  (Read 501 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0007
« on: November 25, 2019, 08:42:42 PM »
Robservations #7

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0007

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 11:24:28 PM »
This is a town episode. Everyone is visiting in town between the Evans’ and the Cafe.  Maggie says she wouldn’t work at Collinwood for 100.00. Did they offer her 101.00 in future days?  Burke is connected to Sam in Maggie in the past. Burke doesn’t recognize Maggie after ten years which seems strange. maybe because she’s blonde?
Roger is on a mission today to see first Sam and then Vickie until he finds she is with Burke.  Vickie has a mission to make a secret call to Hopewell at the foundling home.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 11:20:52 PM »
Burke can be rather charming. Almost likeable. Is it an act? Probably so. Roger is back to his panicky self. The unholy pact between him and Sam is quite apparent now and is in danger of unraveling. It is also quite evident now that they did Burke some serious wrong. I find Sam pathetically funny. I hysterically hang on his every word. Looks like Burke is picturing himself as master of Collinwood. I'm finding it hard reading Maggie. Probably just a combination of soap opera acting and poor directing. Well, it's not hard to tell when someone is going to break a glass in their bare hand.
It's strange that Burke has no angst against Sam. How could he not know Sam's role in his incarceration? Maybe it is explained and I have forgotten.

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 01:36:43 PM »
Priceless: The looks Roger gives Maggie at the hotel front desk.