Author Topic: Episode #0005  (Read 811 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0005
« on: October 23, 2019, 03:44:08 PM »
 [winkg]

Fill in the blanks: Vicki - "Even though I came out through the door behind those arches, I'm going to go back in through the door beyond the tower because I think I want to...!!"


Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35428
  • Karma: +13/-136891
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0005
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 11:50:54 PM »
Be Quasimodo
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline dom

  • Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • DIVINE ASCENDANT
  • *****
  • Posts: 13307
  • Karma: +591/-47502
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0005
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 06:34:27 AM »
do laundry."

climb a mini turret and pretend it's the Statue Of Liberty!!"