Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0002
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0002 (Read 762 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23522
Karma: +211/-12939
Gender:
Episode #0002
«
on:
September 29, 2019, 05:20:49 PM »
Complete the phrase: Vicki - "Mrs. Stoddard, I must tell you that I'm really excited about being at Collinwood. And what has me so excited is that now that I'm here I...!!"
Logged
patrickm
NEW ASCENDANT
Posts: 4801
Karma: +3/-20269
Gender:
Re: Episode #0002
«
Reply #1 on:
September 18, 2023, 10:31:47 PM »
want a raise!
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0002
Home
Button one
button two
button three