Author Topic: Episode #0001  (Read 506 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Episode #0001
« on: September 03, 2019, 12:16:53 AM »
 [smrtasb]

Fill in the blank: Liz - "Roger, there's no use arguing! You will ________ because I choose for you to do so!!"

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Episode #0001
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 02:55:55 PM »
(I like these set ups MB!)

arm wrestle with a radioactive lobster
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 10:54:58 PM »
Join the roller derby
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 09:44:18 AM »
achieve escape velocity

"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 04:37:51 PM »
Very, Very Funny, Magnus, Uncle Roger, and Magnus again!! [bounce] [bouncer] [bounce] [bouncer] [bounce]  [thumbleft]

Maybe Roger could achieve escape velocity while skating roller derby!!  [ghost_wink]

Of course, just picturing Roger skating roller derby is too hysterically funny for words!!  [ghost_cheesy]

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 04:42:16 PM »
(I like these set ups MB!)

Thanks.

I haven't been posting anything new lately because there's some weird glitch that new attachments won't display on this board when I want to use them again in a different topic by linking to them. Very weird - especially when it works on every other board - plus it's only new attachments that have the problem. But if I can't figure it out soon, I'll just stick to using the already existing attachments for the eps and then go back to add new ones once I have figured out what the problem is...

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2019, 06:50:43 PM »
I haven't been posting anything new lately because there's some weird glitch that new attachments won't display on this board when I want to use them again in a different topic by linking to them. Very weird

I just tried something that I don't know how I didn't think of trying before this. When it comes to the new attachments, I've been attaching them on the "Caption This!" boards and then linking to them on the "Complete This Phrase / Fill in The Blank(s)" boards, and that's what's not working with the "Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette" versions. But I just tested reversing the process: attaching on  "Complete This Phrase / Fill in The Blank(s)" and linking on "Caption This!" and inexplicably that does work. (Well, it's not really inexplicable because it should work - but not working the other way around is what makes it inexplicable.) So, that's what I'm going to for the "Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette" versions.  [ghost_smiley]

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2019, 07:36:59 AM »
(Not following, but I've learned to make do without even being able to see the captures in many cases.  Often I just go by the captions and guess at what the picture must be.)