Author Topic: Rockford Files Season One on DVD / with 5 DS alums  (Read 844 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Rockford Files Season One on DVD / with 5 DS alums
« on: November 30, 2005, 12:11:34 AM »
The first season of The Rockford Files (1974) will be released December 6, and in it are:

• "Say Goodbye to Jennifer" with Thayer David (screen grabs from his scene can be found by searching the Calendar Events / Annoucements board)
  • "Sleight of Hand" with Lara Parker (a must see for her fans as she is great in this, even if she has said she doesn't remember it  ::))
  • [DS Assoc. Producer] George DiCenzo (who gets his comeuppance from Rockford a couple of times) in "Tall Woman In Red Wagon"
  • "The Kirkoff Case" featuring both Roger Davis (who holds Rockford captive and steals his pants) and Abe Vigoda (playing a godfather)

Check it out.  :)

Offline CyrusL

• Senior Poster
  • What is the line between good and evil?
    • View Profile
Re: Rockford Files Season One on DVD / with 5 DS alums
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 06:38:02 PM »
The first season of The Rockford Files (1974) will be released December 6, and in it are:

[li]"The Kirkoff Case" featuring both Roger Davis (who holds Rockford captive and steals his pants) [/li][/list]

Check it out.  :)
Roger often remarked, "Men are changing, and sometimes if a man wants to steal another man's pants, I think he should be able to do so. Sometimes I like to wear fuzzy chaps like Tom Mix. Sometimes I like to spray on White Rain hairspray. But whatever I do, I splash on Brut aftershave first..."

Michael  [scrdy]
Your Cousin from Virginia

"I have the deed to Carfax Abbey..."

"Scare unto others as you would have them scare unto you.".. Super Ghoul

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 08:43:01 PM »
Thanks so much for posting this good news, Midnite!  I've enjoyed the episodes of Rockford I have seen in the past, and it would be great to see these shows, especially the ones with Lara and Thayer.

Michael's comments on Davis and his episode are hysterical!  Perhaps Davis is cantering for the coveted new "ubersexual" title.

G.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 04:41:10 AM »
Hee hee, Michael!

A Southern Cal station that airs TRF ran a promo recently that was a montage of brief scenes.  The one I found most amusing had Roger standing over Garner, their faces only inches away as Rockford asked him, "Can I have my pants back?"