Author Topic: Then Again Interview with Lara Parker, David Selby and Kathryn Leigh Scott To Air  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Remember that interview that Lara, KLS and David did with Herbie J. Pilato? The one that we assumed was connected to the DS 50th anniversary? It appears that it is finally going to air, on Amazon Prime. It's part of a series with the aforementioned Mr. Pilato, called Then Again With Herbie J. Pilato.

thenagaintv.com
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Interesting. And better late than never.

Thanks for the heads up, Uncle Roger.  [ghost_smiley]

Be sure to check out the gallery photos on the Then Again Web site. Very nice...

Offline Uncle Roger

• View Profile
Some of the other shows will feature Robert Conrad, Lydia Cornell, Burt Ward and Stanley and Barry Livingstone.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
I can never remember just who Herbie J. Pilato is. I think I checked some of his books out from the public library during the 1990s.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1277017/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

I hope the shows are released for those who wish to see them. In show biz, we are constantly being told that things are "coming soon" and half the time, they never materialize.

G.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, it looks like these will only be available to Amazon Prime members. However, it is possible to sign up for a 30 day trial of Prime and not pay anything if you cancel before the 30 days are up...

Offline Uncle Roger

• View Profile
He's written several books on vintage television, a couple on Elizabeth Montgomery and a new one on Mary Tyler Moore. He has his own website where he offers signed copies for $50.00. Unless you're a massive fan, I'd shop around or check the library.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline patrickm

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
The series was supposed to be released on Amazon prime starting today but I sure can't locate it.

Offline patrickm

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Weird...couldn't find the show thru the Amazon prime search but did find it thru the above link and clicked the Amazon Prime link. There are 4 of the 6 shows up now including the DS episode.

There was a short interview with KLS , then she was joined by Lara Parker for a short interview then was joined by David Selby. The interviews were interspersed with several clips of the show and a few trivia questions where the commercial breaks would have been. The host wore a red smoking jacket and it became a running gag when KLS nicknamed him Herbie J Heffner...lol. Wasn't really anything fans hadn't heard before but they looked great and is always fun to see DS cast members together.

Offline MsCriseyde

• Senior Poster
  • Even the name reeks of Ohrbach's!
    • View Profile
    • Criseyde's David Selby Site
This link should take you straight to the show:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07SQHN885

Dark Shadows Alumni Movies (Includes a DS News page.)

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
 [pointing-up]  It takes one right to the four choices currently available and that's fantastic enough.  [ghost_smiley]

Offline MsCriseyde

• Senior Poster
  • Even the name reeks of Ohrbach's!
    • View Profile
    • Criseyde's David Selby Site

Dark Shadows Alumni Movies (Includes a DS News page.)

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
OK -
  • Leave it to Kathryn to interject herself into the decision to do the 1795 flashback. As often as I've heard how that decision came about, I've never once heard in any of the explanations for the decision what she claims was one of the reasons.  [ghost_nowink]
  • The results of a Burke Devlin question comes up as the solution to a who cursed Barnabas trivia question. But then, what would anything DS be without a technical snafu or two.  [ghost_wink]
  • Apparently Lara remembers 1840/41's Valerie as well as she remembers playing Cassandra.  [ghost_rolleyes]
  • Interesting that info the host gives means they taped the interviews on January 27, 2017, yet we've had to wait this long to finally see it. And considering that date is after the 50th Anniversary of DS' debut had taken place, can this really be the interviews we were led to believe they were doing for Decades? And at a later point Kathryn even confirms it's 51 years later.
  • But once again it's nice to hear David credit Grayson.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
If you don't have Amazon Prime, I think you can watch an ad-supported version online through Shout Factory TV

Yes, that works very nicely. Thanks so much for tracking it down and sharing it.  [ghost_smiley]

Offline Uncle Roger

• View Profile
Well, I'm glad that I watched it but I'm equally glad that I didn't have to pay for it.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Uncle Roger

• View Profile
I didn't catch this earlier but Deborah Harry did not become a Playboy Bunny until 1968, so she and KLS were not working there at the same time.
Fade Away and Radiate