Author Topic: Greenburgh Under the Hollywood Lights: The TV Shows and Movies Filmed in Greenburgh  (Read 485 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Greenburgh Under the Hollywood Lights: The TV Shows and Movies Filmed in Greenburgh

The daytime DS filmed at Lyndhurst from 1966-1971? Interesting - mostly because it's news to us.  [snow_huh]

Yes, they did shoot some exteriors in 1966 with the stables standing in for Mathew Morgan's cottage. And of course, both hoDS and NoDS shot there. But none of that is the series filming there for its entire run. But still, what would a DS article be without gross errors, right? And gross errors are exactly what we get because those are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the errors in the article.  [snow_rolleyes]  Though, of course, even with errors, it's always nice to see DS getting press...

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Wow!  I see now that you mention the tip of the iceberg about the errors.  I can't believe how many inaccuracies about the storyline!!!!!!
Josette

Offline KMR

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Wow, that's got to be the most inventive and entertaining summary of DS that I've ever read!   [snow_silly]