Author Topic: Did He Have Fun?  (Read 582 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Did He Have Fun?
« on: April 12, 2002, 06:26:52 PM »
Hey all...in regards to yesterday's thread about T. David, while watching (and revelling!) in today's eps...just wondered if anyone knew if T. David had fun while playing a character such as Ben Stokes:

More Booze!!! More Booze!!!

(I remember this line from 1 1/2 yrs ago!!)

Did we all hear Nathan call him "TASK"??

Yesterday, when Joannie was telling him off (Trask), it was such a shame that this ONE time DC & TPTB couldn't have redone Joannie's minimully flubbed line...

GO JOANNIE....WUP HIS A** !!!!!!

Okay,

gotta

say

it

ready??

Mawdee, Maudie, Maaawdeee, Maudie!!!!!!

Thanks
Patti

What a Woman!

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Did He Have Fun?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2002, 07:01:47 PM »
Speaking of today's episodes.....

Am I to believe that someone who got PAID to be a screenwriter actually wrote down in a script that Maude should refer to Nathan's appearance as "Spiffy"?

"Spiffy".....?

"Police"....instead of "Constable" I can ignore....how many people can tell exactly when "Police" entered the English language?

But....."SPIFFY"!!!????   ::)...OY!

On the other hand, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Barnabas twist Trask's knickers!! [lghy]

Raineypark
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline AllenCollins

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Did He Have Fun?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2002, 11:45:14 PM »
I actually thought the flubbed line added to the scene. Trask made her so angry she couldnt find the words to use. It was almost like she was going to cuss him out, and suddenly had second thoughts.

B
Do you ever feel like lifes a tuxedo and your the pair of brown shoes? - George Gobel