Author Topic: Second Episode, April 11  (Read 712 times)

Offline Tanis

• Full Poster
  • I Love Dark Shadows
    • View Profile
Second Episode, April 11
« on: April 11, 2002, 06:08:49 PM »
Sooooo.........Trask goes to the great house and requests the keys for the old house to search Vicki's room.

As he and Stokes approach the front door of the old house a warm glow is seen in the living room window.  They enter the house and Trask proceeds to go to the second floor (shaky bannister) where the candles are lit.  The house is supposedly closed up, no one lives there.  Candles????????????

Later in the living room downstairs the room is remarkedly light, where there are NO candles lit. ?!?

My first episode was in black and white.  I was hoping we had seen all of those.

My satellite dish was breaking up some.  We are having a really nice rain in eastern South Dakota.

Tanis  :)

There are no strangers, only friends we've yet to meet.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: Second Episode, April 11
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2002, 06:35:32 PM »
Tanis, Love your handle btw ... I love all things Egyptian!

The black and white film versions of the DS episodes where the color master tape was missing in the archives continue until 1970 (the "Parallel Time" storyline).  The episodes they are currently showing were originally broadcast in Feb. or March of 1968 so you will keep seeing these for awhile.

Don't you know that little elves live all over the Collins estate and keep those candles burning all over unoccupied buildings of the estate?  They are clever little creatures and even manage to get into all the secret rooms and boltholes with which the property is dotted.

Steve

Offline Tanis

• Full Poster
  • I Love Dark Shadows
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2002, 08:31:11 PM »
Steve, thanks for the compliment on my name.  When I was young I hated it because it was so different.  Got teased in elementary school etc.  Now days there are so many unuasul names no one says a word when I tell them my name.  I don't know where my mother found it.

Thank you.  :)
Tanis
There are no strangers, only friends we've yet to meet.

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2002, 03:19:42 AM »

Don't you know that little elves live all over the Collins estate and keep those candles burning all over unoccupied buildings of the estate?  They are clever little creatures and even manage to get into all the secret rooms and boltholes with which the property is dotted.

Steve

No, not elves - ghosts!