Author Topic: Virginia Vestoff in "Kojak" on COZI TV  (Read 636 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Virginia Vestoff in "Kojak" on COZI TV
« on: March 18, 2018, 07:45:26 PM »
The 1977 episode "Kojak's Days Part I" featuring Virginia Vestoff is scheduled to air on COZI TV on 3/24 (next Saturday) at 3 PM ET/6 PM Pac.  It's a great opportunity to see her in a contemporary role and showing off her beautiful natural hair that even David Selby has publicly commented about.  Vestoff is a hooker-with-a-heart-of-gold and displays wonderful chemistry with Telly Savalas.  Maud Adams, who previously starred opposite Selby in The Girl in Blue, has a small role as Kojak's girlfriend.

Vestoff also appears in "Kojak's Days Part 2", which is set to air the following Saturday (3/31-- the day before Easter) at 2 PM ET/5 PM Pac.  [In some Southern California areas, Spectrum shows infomercials in COZI's 2 PM slot, so I'll miss out on seeing Part 2.  [easter_sad]]

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Virginia Vestoff in "Kojak" on COZI TV
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 12:47:59 AM »
Thanks so much for the heads up, Midnite! I've seen screen caps from these eps but I've never seen the actual eps...

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 06:47:00 AM »
I had never heard of COZI, but it turns out one of our local stations, for it's "substation," replaced THIS with COZI and it's also on my cable system.  Thanks for the notice.  I think I remember that one from when MeTV was showing it, but wasn't aware of her.

I think you reversed the times.  5 and 6 Eastern would correspond to 2 and 3 Pacific, so I checked the listings and that's the way it is.  6 PM Eastern/3 PM Pacific on 3/24 and 5 PM Eastern/2 PM Pacific on 3/31. 
Josette

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 05:37:51 PM »
You're welcome to you both.

Josette, I can't speak for the East Coast times (I went by what the website says when you first load the page and Eastern is at the top-- sorry about that), but this past Saturday I watched the 2nd episode of Kojak at 6 p.m. in Los Angeles.  So, as I usually say in these posts, check your local listings for the times in your area.  And thanks.

COZI showed up not long ago in my lineup.  But I'm still waiting for Decades.  [easter_rolleyes]

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 06:04:04 PM »
For Kojak to be on at 5&6PM on both coasts, I suppose that might mean the station has both an East Coast and a West Coast feed, like the major networks do.

I'm really surprised Decades isn't available in your area, Midnite, because you live in one of the biggest and most important TV markets in the country. Generally, your area tends to be among the first to get everything...