Author Topic: Susan Sullivan currently stars in "Honour" in L.A.  (Read 825 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Susan Sullivan currently stars in "Honour" in L.A.
« on: September 03, 2005, 06:24:51 PM »
Yesterday's LA Times favorably reviewed the West Coast premiere of "Honour" starring DS alum Susan Sullivan as the title character.  The writeup included the photo below with this caption:  BLIND SPOTS:  Robert Foxworth's Gus leaves his wife (Susan Sullivan) for a younger woman in "Honour" at the Matrix Theatre.  (Sullivan and Foxworth are from the original cast of "Falcon Crest," which of course also featured you-know-who.  [oky])

The full review:  Marriage unravels, with wit   Registration to Calendar Online may be required.  The play is currently at the Matrix Theatre, 7657 Melrose Ave., West Hollywood.  8 p.m. Thursdays-Saturdays; 3 p.m. Sundays.  Ends Nov. 6.  $20-$25.  (323) 852-1445.  1 hour, 35 minutes.

I understand that Jane Wyman will not commit to one, but wouldn't a Falcon Crest reunion movie with Selby be fun?  :D

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Susan Sullivan currently stars in "Honour" in L.A.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 06:30:34 PM »
I understand that Jane Wyman will not commit to one, but wouldn't a Falcon Crest reunion movie with Selby be fun?

Most definitely. But alas...

Thanks for the info about Sullivan and Foxworth. It's always interesting when former co-stars work together again.  :)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Susan Sullivan currently stars in "Honour" in L.A.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 06:34:42 PM »
You're welcome.  I forgot to mention that Foxworth alternates the part with another actor.