Author Topic: Episode #1182  (Read 917 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #1182
« on: December 22, 2017, 12:34:09 AM »
 [chrmg]

Complete this phrase: Daphne - "I'm glad we have this moment alone, Joanna, because I've always wanted to tell you...!!"


Offline patrickm

  • NEW ASCENDANT
  • ******
  • Posts: 4801
  • Karma: +3/-20268
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Re: Episode #1182
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 12:35:34 AM »
I've never liked you..

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35428
  • Karma: +13/-136891
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1182
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 01:30:18 AM »
I wish you were Catherine
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1182
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 09:20:36 PM »
Good ones, patrick and Uncle Roger!!  [rollb]  [bigok]