Author Topic: Eva Green Says Harvey Weinstein ‘Behaved Inappropriately… I had to Push Him Off’  (Read 662 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Eva Green Says Harvey Weinstein ‘Behaved Inappropriately… I had to Push Him Off’ (EXCLUSIVE)

This situation has become mindboggling. Has every woman in the industry had some sort of encounter with this man?!

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
adding to weirdness Lysette Anthony...Angelique 1991...has made a claim of rape against Weinstein going back to the late 1980s.  [hall_shocked]
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Wow.  [hall_rolleyes]  This situation seems almost worse than Bill Cosby. And it would be worse if Cosby didn't allegedly drug his victims...

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
What a nightmarish horror his victims had to endure.  At least, the very least, now it's over.  He will pay the ultimate price.  Even if he's never sent to a day in prison, regardless if he keeps his multi-millions in assets, he will never be able to go out and enjoy spending them on things.  He will be publicly humiliated, tormented and ridiculed.  His only option now is being a recluse or....I won't say it.

Gerard

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Lysette has had her share of problems and then now. A couple of bad marriages and relationships drained her financially. There was a period when she was homeless and living on welfare.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline patrickm

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
We just need Lara to come forward, then we would have a Angelique trifecta...Seriously though, I realize he was a powerful man and all... but if he had actually done all this to that many women it's kind of boggling it took this long for it all to come out.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile