Author Topic: Thayer David on Kojak  (Read 753 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Thayer David on Kojak
« on: July 07, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »
These screen grabs are from TD's second and final scene in the Kojak ep "Secret Snow, Deadly Snow."  Captures from his 1st scene are on this board in the topic "Thayer David TIVO Alert - So California Fans" started by victoriawinters.

Malloy (in front) confronted and shot the plastic surgeon who originally supplied the cocaine, and in this scene he, his attorney, and Mr. B discuss how he escaped a murder charge since the doctor died of a heart attack moments before the gunshot.  (Are you still with me? ;))  However, he couldn't find Mr. B's missing money or cocaine.

Since the cocaine was found to be real before the exchange was made, Mr. B figures out that the doctor was probably double crossed by whoever now has his drugs and money.

Mr. B informs the others that the doctor's boss just made a $100,000 payment to a loan shark, so he sends Malloy after him to get his drugs and the rest of his cash back.  This all turns out to be correct, and he reached this conclusion well ahead of the cops.

Unfortunately, these credits are the closest Thayer got to Telly Savalas in this ep.  It's a pity his character didn't return to match wits with Lt. Kojak, who spent the entire episode pursuing Malloy, a supposed a big-time drug dealer that to the audience appeared useless without Mr. B's guidance and intimidation.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: Thayer David on Kojak
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 08:45:29 PM »
Stunning!  I love that white suit on him!
Thanks so much, Midnite!
xo Steve

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 09:29:27 PM »
Wonderful screen caps (as always  ;)), Midnite! Thanks.

I can't get over how much younger Thayer looks than when he was on DS. Just goes to show you what a difference even his makeup as Matthew, Ben and Prof. Stokes made.

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 09:03:43 AM »
Love the screen caps, Midnite - many thanks for posting these!   8)   :-*

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*