Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - Blackmailing Liz-Intro to Barnabas-Kidnapping Maggie-Intro to Julia
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0304
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0304 (Read 3221 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jackie
Senior Poster
Posts: 963
Karma: +22715/-11136
Gender:
Episode #0304
«
on:
April 29, 2005, 08:54:35 AM »
Logged
Robservations & slideshow every week day at
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dark_Shadows_Original_Series/
Julia99
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Senior Poster
Posts: 2020
Karma: +272/-722
My Fans are Legion
Re: Episode #0304
«
Reply #1 on:
April 29, 2005, 02:53:47 PM »
David: No really I pulled the sword right out of this stone--
Logged
Julia99
Connie
Senior Poster
Posts: 676
Karma: +149/-650
Avatarless
Re: Episode #0304
«
Reply #2 on:
April 30, 2005, 08:47:45 AM »
Julia:Â "David, what IS that thing?"
David: "It's a new sculpture I did. It's called "Father's head on a rock"....do you like it?"
Logged
Blank space
Your Ad Here ---->>
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4935
Karma: +33/-7956
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #0304
«
Reply #3 on:
May 02, 2005, 11:10:35 PM »
David: Can you believe it Julia a Rock Lords play set just sitting here in the cemetery?
Julia: David they never even made a Play Set for the Rock Lords. Have you been playing in parallel time again?
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
CyrusL
Senior Poster
Posts: 980
Karma: +828/-1264
Gender:
What is the line between good and evil?
Re: Episode #0304
«
Reply #4 on:
May 09, 2005, 12:41:43 AM »
David: See, I told you we're the richest family in Maine. How else could my dad have rented Plymouth Rock just for the family picnic.
Julia: And I suppose Col. Sanders himself will be frying the chicken?
     Â
Logged
Your Cousin from Virginia
"I have the deed to Carfax Abbey..."
"Scare unto others as you would have them scare unto you.".. Super Ghoul
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4935
Karma: +33/-7956
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #0304
«
Reply #5 on:
May 09, 2005, 09:40:31 PM »
lol
CyrusL
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
BuzzH
DSF God
Posts: 3184
Karma: +14677/-5359
The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
Re: Episode #0304
«
Reply #6 on:
July 22, 2005, 07:15:12 PM »
D: No, I swear Ms. Hoffman, this rock can come to life and talk like a real live person and everything!
J: David, I think you've been watching too much Star Trek!
Logged
Buzz-isms:
"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"
Lydia
The Tattooed Lady
FULL ASCENDANT
Posts: 7945
Karma: +21178/-65913
Gender:
Re: Episode #0304
«
Reply #7 on:
October 29, 2006, 02:49:10 PM »
David: That's the Barney Stone. If you kiss it, Cousin Barnabas will kiss you.
Julia (thinking):Â David's probably putting me on, but what the hell...
Logged
Uncle Roger
* 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 35431
Karma: +13/-136928
Gender:
Re: Episode #0304
«
Reply #8 on:
July 05, 2012, 05:31:47 PM »
David: "And this is where we sacrificed my last governess."
Logged
Fade Away and Radiate
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23522
Karma: +211/-12939
Gender:
Re: Episode #0304
«
Reply #9 on:
September 20, 2012, 07:41:12 PM »
Logged
Uncle Roger
* 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 35431
Karma: +13/-136928
Gender:
Re: Episode #0304
«
Reply #10 on:
September 20, 2012, 07:50:32 PM »
I forgot about this one! Thank you, MB.
Logged
Fade Away and Radiate
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23522
Karma: +211/-12939
Gender:
Re: Episode #0304
«
Reply #11 on:
September 20, 2012, 08:12:21 PM »
Quote from: Uncle Roger on September 20, 2012, 07:50:32 PM
I forgot about this one!
I'm not surprised because I'm still months behind on trying to catch up on some of these boards - but I am catching up slowly but surely.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - Blackmailing Liz-Intro to Barnabas-Kidnapping Maggie-Intro to Julia
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0304
Home
Button one
button two
button three