Author Topic: New KLS Group On Yahoo Groups  (Read 709 times)

Offline Maybellique

• Full Poster
  • To HELL with canon!
    • View Profile
New KLS Group On Yahoo Groups
« on: March 28, 2005, 02:51:37 PM »
Don't delete me! I'm not trying to spam!  :P I'm not sure where to put this, but I just wanted to advertize my site on yahoogroups for KLS fans. It's called, most simply, KLS_Fans, is dedicated to none other than Kathryn Leigh Scott and promises to have lots of pictures as I LOVE collecting screen caps of my favorite actors.

Fan fiction is welcome and any DS discussion and/or personal discussion is not opposed. Debate is also welcomed, so long as it doesn't turn into an all out war. The same is to be said for personal discussion. ;)

If you want to join, please go here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kls_fans.

If I'm breaking any rules by posting this link here at all, then you can delete this and I'm truly sorry to the mods. ~DJ

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: New KLS Group On Yahoo Groups
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 05:52:03 PM »
Oh no, it would never occur to me to delete this topic.  Spamming is explained in the Forum guidelines (#11), and this is NOT spam.  Actually, we understand completely that you'd want to publicly advertise your list, and it's fine that you started a topic for it since it's DS related.

You're also welcome to link to it in your profile and/or signature space.  :)  And btw, I fixed your url so that it's now clickable. ... Oh wow, yahoo has a new look.

Best of luck with your new project.

Offline Maybellique

• Full Poster
  • To HELL with canon!
    • View Profile
Re: New KLS Group On Yahoo Groups
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 06:31:01 PM »
   Thanks! I just wanted to be respectful to the owners. Not all groups allow you to advertize your own group, so I was kind of walking on eggshells there. :)

I really hope you all join. I"m going to be posting a lot of beautiful photos of KLS later on today. :) ~DJ