Author Topic: maggie's memories  (Read 2463 times)

Offline Maybellique

• Full Poster
  • To HELL with canon!
    • View Profile
Re: maggie's memories
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 10:02:42 PM »
MA= Maggie. WI= Willie. MAWI. Other fandoms like the Buffyverse and I think even soap operas have people who enjoy watching certain couples together. Because of this, some of these fans (called "shippers") merge the names of the couple they like the most. It's nutty but I think it's cute. And it's a lot easier to type. lol. ~DJ

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2005, 01:08:37 AM »
MA= Maggie. WI= Willie. MAWI.

Thank you for answering.

Offline D_Friedlander

• Full Poster
  • The REAL Wyndcliffe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2005, 01:18:43 AM »
MA= Maggie. WI= Willie. MAWI. Other fandoms like the Buffyverse and I think even soap operas have people who enjoy watching certain couples together. Because of this, some of these fans (called "shippers") merge the names of the couple they like the most. It's nutty but I think it's cute. And it's a lot easier to type. lol. ~DJ

Before I joined and used to just read this group, there was a member who used a picture of Willie and Carolyn as an avatar, and called them "WILLOLYN."  (I can't remember whose it was.)
"HISTORY IS ULTIMATELY AN INVENTORY OF GHOSTS."-----
GUILLERMO DEL TORO

Offline Maybellique

• Full Poster
  • To HELL with canon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2005, 01:34:21 AM »
Argh. Yeah, he has an awesome site devoted to Dark Shadows. He still posts here. :) Can't totally remember his board name.

But, yeah, that's exactly what I meant by the merging of names. :) It's a relatively new thing. ~DJ

Offline AndreDuPres

• Full Poster
  • I don't know, Barnabas. I just don't know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2005, 12:57:50 AM »
I really enjoyed this sub-plot to the Adam storyline; sure, it eventually went absolutely no where what with Maggie's memory being erased (again!), but the whole string of mausoleum episodes (and even the isolated episodes with Maggie and Josette's earrings that occurred a little after Vicky came back from 1795 and a little before Nicholas arrived) were very exciting and suspenseful.  I'd have to say my favourite episode in the entire series is #599.  Not having seen what follows, I was "on the edge of my seat," so to speak.  Besides, any episode with Angelique is great.

Offline Misa

• Full Poster
  • Is that you, Mr. Juggins?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2005, 06:58:20 AM »
The poster that has the cool web site and the Willolyn name is DStoDA check out the site!

Misa