Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1174_1175  (Read 419 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1174_1175
« on: August 01, 2017, 04:50:10 PM »
Robservations #1174_1175

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1174_1175

And remember:
Friday, July 21: No Episode, originally Friday, December 25, 1970 was Christmas

[ChristmaS7]   [candycanes]   [8_2_73]   [stocking]   [ChristmaS3]

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 03:51:58 AM »
Samantha fears that Johanna is after her. Charles Dawson arrives to search Q's lab. Leticia suspects that Gerard knows where Barnabas is located. He has been missing two days. Leticia is a witness for the prosecution. Desmond tells her to say her second sight is an act. Dawson has the journal of Judah And he asks about the head. She reveals she was possessed and Desmond brought the head to Q. Desmond is called to the stand and reveals his possession. Dawson wants Desmond charged with witchcraft and he is.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 11:20:42 PM »
Samantha is convinced that Joanna has come back to kill her. Just for forging some letters? Is she being paranoid? Is it more than just a guilty conscience?
Leticia approaches Gerard about the missing Barnabas and his actions regarding Quentin. She gets on his nerves and he decides to even the score.
Bizarre courtroom scene, as Dawson manipulates Leticia into testifying about the head and how it possessed her. This in turn leads to the revelation that Desmond was also under its control (but what about Julia?). Desmond is called to testify that he brought the head from the Orient as a gift for Quentin. While this shows that he has incredibly poor taste in shopping, it doesn't really qualify as evidence of witchcraft to me. Dawson is somehow able to persuade the tribunal that there is enough evidence to charge Desmond with witchcraft as well
None of this really makes a lot of sense, even by DS standards. If witchcraft were suspected, I would have thought a clergy representative would have been brought in by someone. Maybe a Trask like character for the prosecution or a Father Merrin type for the defense.
Fade Away and Radiate