Author Topic: <Mostly OT  (Read 474 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
<Mostly OT
« on: July 22, 2017, 03:56:28 AM »
quote from Victoria Winters Collins:

Still hoping for Juliet Landau to play Dr. Hoffman, but HBC will probably get that role.

I JUST finished watching DS/12 on IFC (no editing, that was definitely different!)

I put this here because of the late, great Martin Landau.

I don't recall having read this post (from 2011), but, Juliet Landau would have made a good Dr. Hoffman.

I still say 'they' (not Burton or Depp) could do A L O T of different story arcs with remaining and/or new characters.

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: <Mostly OT
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 04:36:32 AM »
Actually, it looks like it's mostly about the Depp/DS film to me, so I moved it here.  [easter_wink]

I JUST finished watching DS/12 on IFC (no editing, that was definitely different!)

I just saw where the film was on IFC tonight. More than 24 hours ago I received a Google Alert (but I just checked my e-mail a short while ago) that the Lansing State Journal in Lansing, Michigan recommended it among tonight's TV highlights. It's nice to see that it still pops up apart from around Halloween.  [easter_smiley]

I still say 'they' (not Burton or Depp) could do A L O T of different story arcs with remaining and/or new characters.

Someone certainly could. And hopefully some day someone will...

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: <Mostly OT
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 11:48:56 PM »
But, what's your opinion of Juliet Landau playing Hoffman? Also, along the lines, I can definitely picture Julie Benz as Angelique.

Patti
What a Woman!