Author Topic: FS:Dark Shadows Original Series #1-200 and some CS VHS  (Read 589 times)

Offline ksgemini

• Junior Poster
  • Angelique rules
    • View Profile
FS:Dark Shadows Original Series #1-200 and some CS VHS
« on: February 22, 2005, 05:29:19 PM »
I have medical bills and other things that need attending to... I bought these 2 years ago for $900 plus 100 UPS ground shipping..I'd like to sell them along with sealed copies of the last few Collector's series w/ uncut early Barnabas eps..I am asking 200 plus whatever shipping comes out to be..in some cases there are multiple copies of a few volumes..Ill include both..if there's is anyone interested  who'd like to see the entire Barnabas run for less than the 1500-200 that the DVD's will cost please message or email me..This does not include the pre Barnabas CS volumes...Thank you

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: FS:Dark Shadows Original Series #1-200 and some CS VHS
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 11:50:58 AM »
I'll just mention for anyone seeing this, that I do need tapes #36-100, plus collector's series before #49.    But owing to a medical situation of my own, they'd have to be pretty inexpensive, and I doubt anyone would ever sell them for what I can pay.    The tapes I have cost me $200, which was astronomical for me, but it amounted to $1.50 apiece (at a thrift store).     They don't have to quite that low... maybe...
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor