Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Could the Mark B. Perry DS be picked up this year
by a streaming service? KLS thinks so!
Be sure to check out: KLS talks to Soaps.com
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Games
»
Caption This!
»
Caption This! - 1897
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
) »
Episode #0759
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0759 (Read 2125 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jackie
Senior Poster
Posts: 963
Karma: +22715/-11136
Gender:
Episode #0759
«
on:
February 17, 2005, 07:28:33 AM »
Logged
Robservations & slideshow every week day at
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dark_Shadows_Original_Series/
Janet the Wicked
Senior Poster
Posts: 2082
Karma: +8468/-33708
Gender:
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
Re: Episode #0759
«
Reply #1 on:
February 17, 2005, 10:15:47 AM »
You know, some of these pictures just speak for themselves.
Janet
Logged
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.
CyrusL
Senior Poster
Posts: 980
Karma: +828/-1264
Gender:
What is the line between good and evil?
Re: Episode #0759
«
Reply #2 on:
February 17, 2005, 11:33:28 PM »
Dirk: A bat! No, He'll get in my hair. My beautiful hair! Noooooooooooooooo!
Logged
Your Cousin from Virginia
"I have the deed to Carfax Abbey..."
"Scare unto others as you would have them scare unto you.".. Super Ghoul
Jackie
Senior Poster
Posts: 963
Karma: +22715/-11136
Gender:
Re: Episode #0759
«
Reply #3 on:
February 18, 2005, 09:20:06 AM »
Dirk: "it's a bird, no it's a flying rat, NO it's rubber bat on a string with an ugly face that looks like Harry Johnson!
Logged
Robservations & slideshow every week day at
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dark_Shadows_Original_Series/
BuzzH
DSF God
Posts: 3184
Karma: +14677/-5359
The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
Re: Episode #0759
«
Reply #4 on:
August 16, 2005, 04:48:49 PM »
Announcer: Today on Dark Shadows, Dirk enters the Collinsport Annual Kite Flying Contest w/an unusual entry!
Logged
Buzz-isms:
"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"
The Ghost of Sarah Collins
Senior Poster
Posts: 2565
Karma: +324/-413
Gender:
Do You Know My Brother Barnabas...
Re: Episode #0759
«
Reply #5 on:
February 02, 2006, 04:47:17 AM »
Today on Dark Shadows... After seeing a scary bat, Dirk's life flashed before his eyes, then without hesitation invites the bat to bite him.
Logged
The Ghost of Sarah Collins (1784-1795)
Sister to Barnabas...
@}
{~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"That evil is wicked is well understood,
the wicked are punished so you must be good"
(Sarah to Barnabas)
Uncle Roger
* 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 35428
Karma: +13/-136891
Gender:
Re: Episode #0759
«
Reply #6 on:
November 01, 2015, 07:05:00 PM »
Very shortly, Henry Kaplan is going to regret telling Roger: Bigger!
Logged
Fade Away and Radiate
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4935
Karma: +33/-7931
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #0759
«
Reply #7 on:
July 13, 2022, 12:51:28 AM »
Dirk: If I throw this ball at the bat my problems are over. I’ll strike it from the sky.
Might be fun to watch. Now why do I want some peanuts and Carmel covered popcorn with prizes in the box all of a sudden.
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Games
»
Caption This!
»
Caption This! - 1897
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
) »
Episode #0759