Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1150  (Read 590 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1150
« on: April 28, 2017, 06:48:18 PM »
Robservations #1150

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1150

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 09:07:50 PM »
Roxanne begs Randall to let her live. Maybe not the best argument when you are dead. I really dislike the way the actor who plays Randall delivers his lines. Suddenly Dawn appears in the window and Roxanne is exterminated calling for Barnabas. So, it was made clear that Roxanne in the future as from this time and now she is dead really dead, dead. Ashes and how does one reconcile that.
Julia is recovering at Rose cottage. Q is going to retrieve her,  it first has a tryst with the confusing Daphne. They kiss and she will stay.
Randall finds Lamar locked in the cellar of the Old House. Everyone wonders where Barnabas is. Julia has not answer to give them which I Find odd. There are so many lies she could tell. Lamar heard noises behind the wall where his Father is entombed.
Q wants a seance to bring back Johanna. There are only he and Daphne,  the doors fly open and a shadowed woman is there.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 11:16:02 PM »
Randall has Roxanne cornered. He's almost about to cave in to her pleas and let her go when she shows her feral side. The morning sun does its job and Roxanne is turned to dust. Her final words are a call to Barnabas for help. Even if he showed up, what could he actually do? The sunlight would have destroyed him as well.
Barnabas and Julia have already altered history here. So what impact does this have on the present? No Sebastian at Collinwood? No unfinished horoscope? What about Maggie?
Julia bounces back quickly and she and Randall head off to the basement to release Lamar Trask. I hope they walked slowly. Lamar heard things in the basement. We and Julia know that it's the presence of Daddy Trask. Why now? Other people have been trapped in the cell before without the Reverend making his presence known.
Much too much yakking between Daphne and Quentin who decide to hold a seance to reach Sister Joanna. Not a particularly well done seance but there's someone at the door? Could it be Joanna?
Fade Away and Radiate