Author Topic: Episode #0081  (Read 3898 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35428
  • Karma: +13/-136891
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0081
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2026, 07:42:49 PM »
Very much appreciated, MB!!
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline B.Collins

  • Full Poster
  • ***
  • Posts: 459
  • Karma: +11/-478
  • Gender: Male
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0081
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2026, 03:11:52 AM »
now where did i put my diaphragm ? Maggie can i borrow yours?

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0081
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2026, 05:54:27 AM »
You’re welcome Uncle Rodger ^_^
Thank you Mysterious Benefactor ^_^

——
Mrs. Johnson:  Here’s some purse pocket lint for you with extra raisin. 
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline B.Collins

  • Full Poster
  • ***
  • Posts: 459
  • Karma: +11/-478
  • Gender: Male
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0081
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2026, 06:04:13 AM »
now where is my AA coin of 30 days sober i wanted to show you Dear