Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - 1840/1841
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #1114
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #1114 (Read 1023 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23522
Karma: +211/-12939
Gender:
Episode #1114
«
on:
December 17, 2016, 11:54:10 PM »
Logged
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4935
Karma: +33/-7956
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #1114
«
Reply #1 on:
February 06, 2023, 07:09:17 PM »
Roxanne: Oh a neck man. I’ve never been with one before. I’ve only given myself a hickey on my arm to make people think I had a skin condition. It really sucked as a way of driving off potential suitors my father picked out.
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - 1840/1841
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #1114
Home
Button one
button two
button three