Author Topic: The existence of the HOUSE OF DARK SHADOWS long version  (Read 8833 times)

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re:The existence of the HOUSE OF DARK SHADOWS long version
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2003, 06:49:05 AM »
Thanks for the update, Darren.  I've sworn off viewing my VHS copies of both HODS and NODS so that I can be truly surprised at the beautiful picture and sound of the DVD releases WHEN (not if) they are released.  Keep up the good work.
Brian

Offline DrJulia

• Junior Poster
  • Barnabas, Bramwell, I still love him.
    • View Profile
Keep The Fire Going!!
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2003, 11:48:27 PM »
I write to you today because I have seen diminishment of the fire and spirit among DS fans concerning the hope and prospect of fully restoring Night and House of Dark Shadows to their original versions as approved by Dan Curtis. We must not give up or give in! If Godzilla's parent company is uncooperative, so what? If the higher-ups at Warner Brothers are buttheads, so what? If we never find another scrap of exposed negative relating to DS films, SO WHAT??????? We cannot let the dream die! DS has given all of us hours, days, years, decades of entertainment and we must reciprocate by keeping the fire going!! Do not ask what Dark Shadows can do for you, ask what you can do for Dark Shadows! We have nothing to fear but fear itself! WE HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!!! So come on, DS fans, keep this thread going, keep on posting and sharing your thoughts, and keep the fire going!!

Exuberantly,

DrJulia*

*a guy, btw
Julia Hoffman FOREVER!!!

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2003, 03:46:52 AM »
Bravo, DrJulia!!  My thoughts exactly!  Now come on the rest of you--give Darren and DCP some online support.  Let's show the bean-counters that we're a force with which to be reckoned!!!

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2003, 05:42:42 AM »
Darrin, I've been reading all through these posts and find it so interesting and facinating to read.  You're doing such a swell job and I wish I could be of more help to you in finding the lost episodes.

I wish you the best of luck with your search and whatever you do, don't give up!!  Somethings bound to come along sometime.

Deb

Offline Darren Gross

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2003, 08:02:35 AM »
Thanks for the kind words, Debra.

Much appreciated.

D