Author Topic: The obsession continueth...  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
The obsession continueth...
« on: January 08, 2005, 08:45:12 AM »
Well, until I get some pics converted to the proper size for that scintilating board {KUDOS, MB -- KUDOS...LOVE IT... [hello]}, I offer a moment of graysonific-zen-ridiculousness:

J: I need you, Barnabas...I need you NOW

J: {gasp}
B: Why Julia....

B:...I-I thought you'd never ask.

P: I'll drink to that {cackles}. Now that's my girl!

JudithF: {pounding fist} What in the world is going on down there??! Don't make me come over there...you...you lascivious beasts!!

P: {Sigh} I'll be up in a minute, darling... {cracks whip}

{twilight zone melody chiming in the background...}

thanks again to Connie for the Judith picture...chuckle {evil grin}

Yeah, I'm a nut...  ::)

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*

Offline Connie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: The obsession continueth...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 11:01:30 AM »
What a kook!  What's this thing you have for mixing Grayson's characters and having them interact??
Your fantasies are even weirder than mine!  [thumb]

:-*
Blank space
                                Your Ad Here   ---->>

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 05:13:40 PM »
Well, until I get some pics converted to the proper size for that scintilating board

Umm - just because someone doesn't have screen captures with the right dimensions, that doesn't necessarily mean that they should post bigger captures on a different board.  [wink2]  (Even if they're going to store everything in their own Web space...)

{KUDOS, MB -- KUDOS...LOVE IT... [hello]}

I knew you would.  [b003]  In fact, I had you in mind when I came up with the idea.  [lghy]

Offline Sandor

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 09:55:48 PM »
Yes, Connie, you've met your match in the fabulous Heather and her classic captions.
Waiting anxiously for Grayson pics from her stints on "Route 66" and "The Girl From U.N.C.L.E." to mingle with Julia & the DS gang. Stefanie Powers, meet Magda Rakosi. George Maharis, meet Hoffman the PT housekeeper.  "Pepe" and "Judith Fellowes," meet Charity Trask as Pansy. The possibilities are endless (and frightening)...

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 04:36:23 AM »
Well, until I get some pics converted to the proper size for that scintilating board

Umm - just because someone doesn't have screen captures with the right dimensions, that doesn't necessarily mean that they should post bigger captures on a different board. [wink2] (Even if they're going to store everything in their own Web space...)

Oh geeze...MB dearest, does that mean I've been doing it the wrong way all this time!  :-[   [8311] [6184]

[if I'm interpreting that incorrectly, please forgive me--I'm still doped up from an unpleasant dentists appointment today...::shudder::]

{KUDOS, MB -- KUDOS...LOVE IT... [hello]}

I knew you would. [b003] In fact, I had you in mind when I came up with the idea. [lghy]

Well, I love you too sweetcakes...  [ltng] [diablo] Well that explains the rule about not making the captions too explicit...LOL (just kidding).  ;)

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 04:45:24 AM »
Waiting anxiously for Grayson pics from her stints on "Route 66" and "The Girl From U.N.C.L.E." to mingle with Julia & the DS gang. Stefanie Powers, meet Magda Rakosi. George Maharis, meet Hoffman the PT housekeeper. "Pepe" and "Judith Fellowes," meet Charity Trask as Pansy. The possibilities are endless (and frightening)...

LMAO!  I love it, Sandor! If only... :-*  Oooooo, and now wouldn't THAT also make for some good pieces of fanfic--huh, huh {nudge, nudge}? This also reminds me of an idea I just had--casually in passing. A few years back, I had to dream up a project and I made a board game...based it on Oktoberfest--included all kinds of German trivia, made little stands with the food they'd serve and little beer mugs... anyway, what if you had a 'Graysonopoly' game and...?  lol

Stop rolling your eyes at me, J99. ;)

What a kook!  What's this thing you have for mixing Grayson's characters and having them interact??
Hmm - it all started with a most titilating conversation on the JuliaList...chortle.
Sigh - I don't know - I tried expaining this to a certain someone once, and all I can come up with is that as I learned of her various characters, I looked at them as separate individuals with distinct personalities, not necessarily as Grayson-on-Grayson {cough} so to speak. I guess I just think its funny, ironic, and fun to think there may be a 5-degrees-of-separation thing between them all. Or something. ;)

Well, I've also been getting a few notions from Gothick, and you know how much of a naughty influence that can be... lol.  :-*  xo