Author Topic: Quentin's Portrait  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
Quentin's Portrait
« on: January 06, 2005, 12:08:21 AM »
I have a question about Quentin's portrait. He kept it hidden away in his bedroom closet. Was it easily accessible to anyone who opened the door to the closet or was it hidden behind clothes or a secret panel? I imagine he would want to hide it as best he could.

Janet
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline The Ghost of Sarah Collins

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know My Brother Barnabas...
    • View Profile
Re: Quentin's Portrait
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 04:20:09 AM »
I have a question about Quentin's portrait. He kept it hidden away in his bedroom closet. Was it easily accessible to anyone who opened the door to the closet or was it hidden behind clothes or a secret panel? I imagine he would want to hide it as best he could.

I believe Quenitn was never very concerned in regard to his portrait, he seemed to feel it was safe enough within the confines of the sitting room portion of his bedroom... until
[spoiler]much to his chagrin it was abducted by that weasel C D Tate!  ^-^ 0[/spoiler]
The Ghost of Sarah Collins (1784-1795)
Sister to Barnabas...@}{~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That evil is wicked is well understood,
the wicked are punished so you must be good"
(Sarah to Barnabas)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Quentin's Portrait
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 07:31:12 PM »
[spoiler]much to his chagrin it was abducted by that weasel C D Tate!  ^-^ 0[/spoiler]

Worse GhostofSarahcollins!!!
[spoiler]it was then obtained by the icky icky ICKY Amanda Harris!!!! oohh noooo![/spoiler]

Patti
What a Woman!