Dark Shadows: Reincarnation – Mark B. Perry Reveals the

Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life




Author Topic: Episode #1060  (Read 791 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23541
  • Karma: +211/-12940
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #1060
« on: June 05, 2016, 08:52:57 PM »
 [eek]  [ideab]

Fill in the blank: Tim Stokes - "Yes! Instead of burning Collinwood down to the ground, on second thought I think I'll turn it into ________ after I've killed all of you!!"


Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35434
  • Karma: +13/-136944
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1060
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 03:21:10 AM »
A branch of Crazy Eddie's
Fade Away and Radiate