Author Topic: Grin & Bare It  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Grin & Bare It
« on: December 09, 2004, 02:08:29 PM »
In the middle of one of the worst toothaches EVER. Going to the dentist in a while (caaachiiing $$$).

Started thinking; when Barn was 'cured' in 1967, why didn't he have any physical maladies. I mean, hey, now that I'm 40 (yikes!),  I definitely have aches and pains.

Figure there wasn't too much flouride in Barn's 'neck' (ha) of the woods as a youth; why didn't HE get toothaches.

(Cantcha just hear him wailing/whining: Oh Julia, the pain, the pain {a la Lost in Space}, give me something for the pain.)

Thanks for letting me vent, no, I don't feel better.

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Grin & Bare It
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 07:26:34 PM »
I just had my tooth pulled.....
 [santa_cry] [santa_cry]

Patti

PS...I'm back at work, so I can't even veg w/pain killers, oh man!!
What a Woman!

Offline Misa

• Full Poster
  • Is that you, Mr. Juggins?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 07:53:04 AM »
Sorry to hear of your tooth problems Patti, Teeth can be so much trouble and you can't believe how much they hurt until you've experienced it.

Misa

Offline Connie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2004, 10:28:45 AM »
Hi Patti....[wavey]

Feeling any better?   [_snowman_]

Started thinking; when Barn was 'cured' in 1967, why didn't he have any physical maladies.
Figure there wasn't too much flouride in Barn's 'neck' (ha) of the woods as a youth; why didn't HE get toothaches.

Well, I don't know but I've been told he didn't have any physical maladies because he was technically dead.  (Vampires have no heartbeat apparently).

I've never quite understood this.  If he had no heartbeat, then how could Julia be transfusing him with things and whatnot?  The heart circulates blood.  For all her quackery to be working (or not working, lol) he'd have to have blood circulating - wouldn't he?

My, but it's all so confusing.  By the way, what's the difference between the "dead" and the "undead"?
Are the undead, zombies or something?  [hdscrt]  Oh brother.

Hope your pain is all gone.

love
CLC  [gring]

PS  At the moment I'm reading a book that gives a lot of information about a few composers, artists, writers, etc., back in the 1800's.  A lot of them certainly had quite a few maladies.  At least in France most of them seemed to have had VD, rotting teeth, "consumption", what-have-you.....
Was making me think about the storylines in the 17 and 1800's.  Most everyone seemed quite healthy!  They must have had really great water up there in that neck of the woods or something.  LOL
Blank space
                                Your Ad Here   ---->>