Author Topic: Jennings the Lusty vampire: reprise  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Jennings the Lusty vampire: reprise
« on: December 09, 2004, 09:30:44 AM »
Why hello you sweet things...   [santa_cheesy]

In an effort to take my mind off of ...other things (long, long  story - bad weekend  [pissd]  [santa_tongue]  [santa_wink]) I was sorting through/organizing my picture files the other day, and I discovered a little feature on one of the good ole Macintosh programs (bless you iPhoto   [santa_kiss]). Anyhoo, I compiled all of the "Tom Jennings the Lusty Vampire" pics I'd posted a while ago and made it into a slideshow w/ a little music. The only thing I'm not quite satisfied with is that, when I uploaded it to the site I used, Apple compressed the darn file so the pictures appear smaller than they acually are... freakin' templates...   [santa_rolleyes]

Special note: you must have QuickTime Player to view this. It is available at: http://www.apple.com/support/quicktime/ {Scroll down to the bottom of the page...On the right hand side, Under the title Software Updates, you'll find a list of links that will allow you to download what's needed for your particular system.  Whew.   [santa_grin]}

All right - Clickety-click that mouse right here, darlings (it'll take a moment to load):  http://homepage.mac.com/hherleman/   [santa_azn]

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*

Offline Maria_Merriweather

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Jennings the Lusty vampire: reprise
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 04:24:18 PM »
Thanks for that little slideshow. [santa_cool] [blackbat] [santa_smiley] [vampy]
MM

Offline Bette

• Full Poster
  • Quentin, you have no future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 05:57:14 PM »
Wow, Heather!   [santa_thumb]

Thanks for the wonderful slide show. Great job and a lovely early Christmas present.  [ChristmaS15]

Bette   [clap]
Life works if you let it

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 05:47:04 AM »
YOu know that outfit Julia had on in the first scenes.  .that frilly collar. . .its a wonder tom could find her neck---that has to be the worst Julia outfit. . Hey Midnite. . how about a poll for Julia's worst outfits. . so many to chose from. . and i'm someone who loves her. .well if your best girlfriend can't tell ya--- [8_2_59]
Julia99

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2004, 05:09:58 PM »
Hey Midnite. .

Hiya, J99.

how about a poll for Julia's worst outfits. .

Go for it!  [insert choice of cheerleader smiley here, hee]  I think it would be a hoot.  Use the NEW POLL button at the top of this board listing and I puhROMise that the polls in this version are very easy to create and customize.  The poll button is above the testing board too if any cousins need to, you know, test the feature first, but off of the Testing 1,2,3 board we have to ask that polls be DS related.

Niiice work on the slide show, Heather!

Offline Misa

• Full Poster
  • Is that you, Mr. Juggins?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2004, 07:50:55 AM »
Interesting how Barny and Julia never think about trying to cure any other vampire.  [santa_cry]  I love Tom Jennings as a vampire. I never saw him on TV except the second time Barnabas destroys him. He sure can go from hot to silly can't he.  If only he didn't cross his eyes when he was going to bite someone.

Don't you think he would have broken Barnabas' neck before getting into his coffin though?

[santa_shocked]

Misa

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2004, 09:03:18 AM »
Interesting how Barny and Julia never think about trying to cure any other vampire.

They tried to help Megan.  I forget if they offered her the possibility of a cure, but I think that must have been it; what else could they have offered?  But, she was happy as a vampire and wouldn't listen to them.
Josette