Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1072  (Read 605 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1072
« on: May 14, 2016, 06:56:08 PM »
Robservations #1072

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1072

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 10:29:45 PM »
Barnabas manages to upset Carolyn, Hallie and Eliot in rapid succession.
Carolyn Is still mourning the loss of her husband, a nod to continuity that really could not be ignored. Carolyn Is suddenly having premonitions. Still a bit vague but they will soon occur more frequently.
Hallie is indeed high strung but not without reason. She recently loss both parents in a tragic accident. She's now living with virtual strangers because her only living relative (as far as we know) couldn't or wouldn't take care of her. Plus, Barnabas just freaks her out.
Eliot seems willing to believe the story about 1995. He suggests removing Hallie from Collinwood which makes perfect sense to me, as her presence seems to be the catalyst that sets things in motion. Oddly, Barnabas vetoes the idea. Because it will upset Elizabeth? Huh? By all means continue to bury yourself reading 19th century journals for minutiae. That'll help.
David and Hallie are in and out of each other's bedrooms at all hours of the night. No one seems to think that they might be getting hormonal. On a more traditional soap, they most definitely would be. David has definitely matured since we last saw him. Too bad the writing doesn't reflect that
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 01:26:10 AM »
Carolyn cries over Jeb and it takes me a minute to remember she was married. David and Hallie talk and she feels watched as does Carolyn. The dream music plays and David sleeps fitfully seeing a carousel and Carrie.
Hallie has Amy's room and she finds old clothes on her bed. The Deja vu is setting in fast.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times