Author Topic: Additional Board Question  (Read 505 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Additional Board Question
« on: May 04, 2016, 04:34:06 AM »
MB, I'm not sure if I'll phrase this correctly, but, I think you'll get the 'gist' of it.

How hard is it for you to make another board; Testing, Robservations, Caption This, etc.

I ask because, we all try to fit in our 'other' movies, games, TV shows within the milieu of DS. (Examples would be on CE/A by you mostly, Vampire Diaries, etc.)

I ask because if it isn't difficult, could we have a board for discussions of other 'supernatural' stuff; be it old wives tales, Stephen King books and/or movies, other 'spooky' type movies. But, just for that sort of topic.

For instance, right now I'm watching "Witch Finder General" with Vincent Price. I really shouldn't be able to put him on the CE/A <OT, but, since it's him, you glorious mods don't usually mind.

Another, there could be discussion(s) about various DoctorS Mabuse; from the silent one (1922) to the 2003 (I'm pretty sure about that last date), and the Ansel Faraj's covering of it.

I myself have a 'good one'; 4 summers ago (started late spring, went through to mid/late Aug), there was at LEASE one a week of "Sinister", "Dark Skies", "The Conjuring" and I can't remember the name of the one with Ethan Hawkes.

So, if you've all seen "Sinister" about a gajillion times, you know that there's thump on front door late at night.....man checks, activates his home alarm.....

Well, just then, I hear my dogs barking at the front door, not my husband coming home (they would have come down the stairs), so, I go up to check what's going on, opened my door, there's a police car in my driveway??? I didn't want to be 'chasing him around', but I moved a few yards in each direction, while saying "Hello?"

The policeman told me that ADT had called the cops in my town to say my home alarm had been activated.
To whit I replied, "I don't have an alarm system, wanna come in and check?" He then called ADT, who still swore MY ADDRESS in my town the home alarm system had been tripped....(truth...than fiction). But the timing!!! Read again about "Sinister", when my dogs barked is 5 sec before the movie's home alarm would be going off!?!!

Anywho, think about it.

Maybe I'm the only one who wants this.

Thanks,

Patti
What a Woman!