Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1059  (Read 753 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1059
« on: March 23, 2016, 05:56:06 PM »
Robservations #1059

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1059

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 06:13:41 PM »
Stokes locks up The beautiful Roxanne. Barnabas finally comes to the realization that it is the wrong Julia that is dead. I forget that he is involved,in the greatest love affair and distracted. He saves his great love from Stokes. Then they find Julia in the cellar.  Angeligue is proven to be herself and Q has her cremated. Stokes goes beserk and kidnaps Maggie once Q is cleared.  When I originally watched it seemed Julia was in that room for much longer.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 06:02:05 PM »
For someone who couldn't speak for such a long time,  Roxanne has turned into quite the blabbermouth. In rapid succession, she has revealed that Barnabas is a vampire and that Angelique's remains are to be cremated. Fortunately, Stokes is too unfocused to act just yet.
Barnabas suddenly realised that it's Hoffman who's dead but that Julia might still be alive. Maggie has no idea what he's talking about and for once I can't blame her.
Julia is rescued and promptly taken to the police station where whatever she says clears Quentin. I found this hard to believe when I watched the show originally and I still do. Hamilton seemed like a pretty much by the books cop. There was physical (though circumstantial) evidence that Quentin may have killed Bruno. Would a statement from Julia saying that Angelique admitted killing Bruno by voodoo be enough to get the charges dropped?
And Maggie should have listened to Sam the Sham and not gone walking in the spooky old woods alone.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 10:52:53 AM »
Stokes VO.  Undrunk.  Is staying in a house with a bachelor proper, if it's a mansion?  (Mag at Old House)  Why is Q off the hook?  They burned Alexis' body.... Ham believes in witchcraft now?  Tim vows revenge.

Good thing Maggie doesn't think to ask "So whast happened to our Hoffman?"  Or that Hamilton doesn't grill Julia about who she is.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 04:49:29 AM »
Quote from Robservations:

Lucky for Amy and Daniel/David they're at the Inn and away from this madness. Who's staying with them, I wonder?

Very good question, because, everyone (left) is pre-occupied. Roxanne doesn't know about them, Maggie's been getting hits from EVERY possible angle; Cyrus, Liz, Roger....

Patti
What a Woman!