Author Topic: Eps 1007-1008  (Read 608 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Eps 1007-1008
« on: March 14, 2016, 05:39:21 AM »
(These eps are now on CT 2105 II)

Who was Damien anyway? [spoiler]Did Bruno kill him, with some sort of aide from Trask?[/spoiler]

Don Briscoe was slated to be the lawyer involved in this episode, but since he had left the show,

I didn't know he'd already left....when exactly did he leave? 1970? Which is his last ep?

Gee, someone is 'cold'. Come on now  [easter_rolleyes]

Patti

[edited by admin]
What a Woman!

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Eps 1007-1008
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 05:03:15 AM »
Bruno and No-First-Name Trask act VERY guilty and conspiratorial about the murder of Dameon, the ghost is harassing them, they're both losing it as a result, heavily implying that they did it together.  I don't think it's ever stated flat out.

who was Dameon?  Unless someone picked up anything more than I did, he was one of many in a crowd of friends and hangers-on of Angelique's, who must all have been lovers, especially since Dameon's referred to as a "playboy".

Quentin is strangely rage-free regarding Dameon.  He sees the ghost, and thinking it's living Dameon just dropping by again, he doesn't act like he does with Bruno.  It's more like he was a respected houseguest.  Maybe Quentin was naive about these hangers-on, not getting that they were all there for sex.

Don Briscoe left DS some time before this, for health reasons.  Then his associate Larry Chase took over for Chris Collins as their lawyer.  Yaeger killed Larry.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 03:25:04 PM »
Damion was one of Angelique's lovers.  She says that fairly directly in a scene I won't otherwise go into because it's a major spoiler.  It's implied in a way that has to remain tactful due to the network standards and practices office that Angelique was sexually insatiable but perhaps emotionally frigid.

I think somebody concocted the whole Damion storyline in an attempt to come up with something for those who were not out on the movie shoot to do.  No doubt when DC returned from the shoot he informed whoever was writing this that Damion had to go.  DC could be quite dictatorial when it came to suddenly "revising" the existing storyline, regardless of how much prep and build-up there had been to certain developments.  The writers always got the blame for this, of course.

G.

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 01:50:12 AM »
The writers always got the blame for this, of course.

Ha ha ha ha!

Patti
What a Woman!