Author Topic: New Poll Idea  (Read 701 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
New Poll Idea
« on: March 25, 2002, 12:43:34 AM »
contains SPOILER for 1970 Parallel Time...

Can we have another poll running at the same time at Roger's hair grabs?? Is that too much. . this one will go throughout the end of the series (well not 1841PT). . .I was watching some PT episodes the other day .. really wanted to see Dr. Julia kill Housekeeper Hoffman. . .that was really quite a subtle turn for our Grayson. . .and afterward Dr. Julia's talk with Willie. . he says something about **knowing** why she did it. . .Julia jumps right in, without missing a bear, "As a doctor, I've been intrigued by Barnabas and his condition for a number of years. ."  yea, right!  So. . .I'd like to keep track of the number of times Julia's feelings for Barnbas are mentioned, discussed or even alluded to. . . (I know I'll need to rewind to capture her whole intro--btw, would I count Dr. Woodard's teasing her as one of those moments?  Cuz I actually think that's when the idea popped into her head. . .??)

Maybe we should also keep track of the # of times Angie says she luvs Barney and then does something horribly attrocious to him or one of his loved ones within 10 mins??   ?!? ?!?
Julia99

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
Re: New Poll Idea
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2002, 12:57:35 AM »
SPOILER ...

I was watching some PT episodes the other day .. really wanted to see Dr. Julia kill Housekeeper Hoffman. . .that was really quite a subtle turn for our Grayson. . .

Are you kidding...Dr. Julia got in her practice run with Dr. Woodard ;)
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2002, 05:36:06 AM »

Are you kidding...Dr. Julia got in her practice run with Dr. Woodard ;)

VAM, bad VAM. . .Julia did NOT plunge the needle into Woodard. . Barnabas did. . but Hoffman. ..DrJulia whacked her over the head and but good .. then mumbled "i didn't, i didn't mean to kill her.. ".  .that's what i was alluding too. . . :P
Julia99

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2002, 05:47:26 AM »

VAM, bad VAM. . P

That descriptive adjective goes more with Dr. Julia and not little innocent me ::)
It is a good day because I am still ticking!