Author Topic: New Shadows on the Wall Chapter Posted  (Read 778 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
New Shadows on the Wall Chapter Posted
« on: October 15, 2004, 02:37:31 PM »
A little self-promotion here (Yes Midnite i succumbed but how could i refused Wicked Nick, hmm?:

http://members.tripod.com/~MrJuggins/shadows/wall80.txt
Julia99

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: New Shadows on the Wall Chapter Posted
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 04:34:08 PM »
Yes Midnite i succumbed but how could i refused Wicked Nick, hmm?

Lord knows I can't.  ;)  Can't wait to read it, J99, and welcome to the group!

Here's the chapter listing:  Shadows on the Wall

( :-* to MrJuggins)

Offline Nicky

• Full Poster
  • It will be as if you are dead..I promised you that
    • View Profile
Shadows on the Wall, Ch. 80
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 05:46:54 AM »
Good evening, boils and ghouls,

Chapter 80 of our ongoing round robin, "Shadows on the Wall", has been posted at our archive, hosted by the mahvelous Tim Choate.

Li'l catch up ... since Victoria Winters returned from her voyage to change the past in 1897, thus saving the Collins family from her father, the malevolent Count Petofi, Vicki has realized that the powers she inherited have been corrupting her, slowly but surely.  What she doesn't realize is that she is connected to the Leviathans, an ancient race of beings in league with Petofi who desire to return to the human world for, what else, world domination.  But every time Vicki uses her powers, she comes closer and closer to the darkness flowering within herself.

Meanwhile, Chris Jennings, after a series of injections from Julia Hoffman, became an even more terrible beast than he had ever been before, and fled town, vowing to avoid human kind forever.  His sister Amy had become one of the Leviathans most devoted disciples.

Angelique, a human again, and her husband Sky, the most powerful (and now reformed) warlock in the world, have joined with Julia and Professor Stokes to stop the spread of the Leviathan's evil, and to try to help Barnabas recover from his vampirism.  But after a bout of demonic lovemaking between Quentin and Vicki, the leader of the Leviathans, Jeb Hawkes, was spawned and grew quickly to manhood.

Now the Collins family is faced with the threat of this corrupting evil ... and the destructive tendancies within the girl they thought they knew.

In RJ's chapter (welcome RJ!), we find that Jeb Hawkes has initiated his scheme to rid the world of humankind, while Julia, Stokes, and Barnabas struggle to find an answer ... and may turn to a supernatural source.  And where does Vicki herself stand?  Will she help her friends ... or aid in their destruction?

Find out here ...

http://members.tripod.com/~MrJuggins/shadows/wall.htm
"And the dark and terrifying thing you find there will turn your blood to ice!"