Author Topic: Episode #1010  (Read 2800 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23496
  • Karma: +211/-12936
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1010
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2015, 11:04:01 PM »
Nothing on Lisa Richards either.

(I might have something. Might. I'll have to look...)

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35425
  • Karma: +13/-136891
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1010
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2016, 04:39:25 AM »
When you get a chance, I'd love to see that. [ChristmaS15] [ChristmaS15] [ChristmaS15]
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23496
  • Karma: +211/-12936
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1010
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2016, 09:16:55 PM »
([pointing-up]  IF I find something, I will definitely share it!  [nodassent])

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35425
  • Karma: +13/-136891
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1010
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2016, 12:43:07 AM »
Cool!
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #1010
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2026, 03:37:31 AM »
Complete the phrase: Larry - "Sabrina, I hate to say this because Cyrus is a good friend - but I honestly believe you're wasted here! Have you ever given serious thought to ___ becoming pocket lint?

——
Professional Squirrel hunting?

——
Modeling as the before shot for plastic surgery ads?
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35425
  • Karma: +13/-136891
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1010
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2026, 01:01:53 AM »
Wearing a fright wig
Fade Away and Radiate