Author Topic: OT-- Help needed  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Robot_Quentin

• Senior Poster
  • Born during episode #566...... For Real!!
    • View Profile
Re: OT-- Help needed
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2015, 02:54:46 AM »
My heart goes out to you sir.  This seems like clear discrimination against someone who gets assistance. Is that even legal? Why should the landlord be able to this based on that single fact alone? As long as the rent is paid, what the hell difference does it make honestly? I am sure these are all questions you have asked already...

I hope you can find a solution.
Robot_Quentin: "I've never watched the last episode, so the show never ended for me."

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: OT-- Help needed
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2015, 07:11:01 AM »
I have no way of looking other than to reach out through this one conduit to the outside, and ask for that networking I talked about.  It's no one's job to help me.  I  can't prove the condition,  I will be out on the street in a neurological hell from constant light exposure, as things are, without a sort of miracle.  I'm not going to count on a stroke of extreme good luck popping into existence from nowhere.

I believe any landlord can say to leave at the END of a lease period.  A tenant does not have a God given right to stay forever in a rented apartment whether the landlord wants him there or not.

I have no option of staying here anyway, because the reddish liquid in the bathroom has set off a sort of bomb in my nervous and immune systems.

My brain function is too impaired from how ill I am to function on the phone.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor