Author Topic: Three More Episodes - #64-66  (Read 771 times)

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Three More Episodes - #64-66
« on: July 13, 2004, 07:20:14 AM »
Here are my thoughts about those episodes:

#64 - Matthew's hair was VERY messy during this episode.  :o Was it his real hair or a wig? ???  ..... That sure was an exciting fight between Matthew and Burke!!  ;) Matthew was showing some violent tendencies here. :o  ..... I really like the use of patrons at the Blue Whale.  It's too bad they did away with extras later on in the show.  It added a touch more realism, especially during Matthew's attack of Burke. ::)

#65 - I noticed a couple of "bloopers" during this episode.  You could see the overhead microphone when Liz entered te Drawing Room.  Also, Liz called Burke "Rogter"!! ::) ..... I was impressed by the way Liz spoke to Burke - she was the "Mystress of Collinwood" - and didn't let him forget it!!  Liz is a strong woman with strong convictions. She can hold her own in conversations with the many men in her life. ;)

Bonus Interview at end of Tape #13 - Louis Edmonds - I enjoyed it.  He had a cute story about one time when he rushed downstairs in his "birthday suit" and the camera only shot him from the chest up.  I really liked him as "Langley Wallingford" on All My Children - as well as his many roles on DS!!  He was still a very handsome man - maybe even more so than when he was Roger!!  He was classically trained - and I loved his speaking voice! :D  It's too bad he died before I got a chance to meet him. :'(

#66 - The conversation that Liz and Vicki had about Vicki writing letters to herself was very sad. :'( Liz looked very guilty - it seemed to me to be more "evidence" that Liz was Vicki's mon - because Liz looked forlourn hearing how Vicki was so sad and lonely in the foundling home. :( ..... Burke sure does think that Roger killed Bill Malloy.  I can understand how Burke can be so revengeful, since Roger was the one driving the car 10 years before - and Burke went to jail for five years unnecessarily. ::)

OK , that's it until next time... ;D

------ Sally ------

:) ;) :D ;D :o ::) 8)
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
Re: Three More Episodes - #64-66
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 01:48:49 AM »
hey emerald.i'm glad you're enjoying these eps.they're the one's that got me hooked.i had no idea all that was in store for me later in the run!i remember vividly the scene with vicki writing letters to herself,it was sad,it was at this time that i really began to "fall" for vicki.what the poor dear goes through later! :o
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 01:00:51 PM »
You could see the overhead microphone when Liz entered te Drawing Room. 

We here at dsboards like to call it:

Mike R. Phone.

There's a few other's too.

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 07:03:10 AM »
LOL, Patty!!  Mike R. Phone!!  I'll remember that!!  :D

What are the other ones? ???

---- Sally ----

:) ;) :D ;D :o :-* 8)
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 07:44:02 AM »
Ima Fly is our winged friend who has crawled on Barnabas's face, Kitty's hand, and almost flew into Trask's mouth.

ProfStokes

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2004, 06:10:04 AM »
LOL, Amanda!!  Ima Fly!!  Priceless!! 8)  Any more?? ???

---- Sally ----

:) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :-* 8)
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]