Author Topic: Way OT:  Price is Right-Disco?  (Read 562 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Way OT:  Price is Right-Disco?
« on: March 20, 2002, 08:00:17 PM »
Shake your Groove Thing

One more crazy European anecdote that deserves to be shared with the likes of ya'll. . .Sitting one morning. . overlooking the streets of Barcelona.  Eating a croissant, drinking a cafe, listening to my friend try to stumble around (we got home at 6 am and it was now 11 am).  He stumbles out, mutters, "That is an awful song to remake!"  I had been listening to the annoying little ditty as I wrote an email to Mommy but the tune had not registered with me.  it WAS a disco remake of the Price is Right and I am not f'ning joking man!
Julia99

Offline AllenCollins

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Way OT:  Price is Right-Disco?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2002, 08:19:00 PM »
I cant even visualize that! Very freaky. However thinking of Bob Barker in one of those white leisure suites and a gold chain scares the bejesus out of me.

B
Do you ever feel like lifes a tuxedo and your the pair of brown shoes? - George Gobel

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Way OT:  Price is Right-Disco?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2002, 11:33:07 PM »

I had been listening to the annoying little ditty as I wrote an email to Mommy but the tune had not registered with me.  it WAS a disco remake of the Price is Right and I am not f'ning joking man!

I believe you, Julia99.  I heard that song on the radio just last week, but I can't remember who was singing it.  

Welcome back!  Glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip!

ProfStokes