Author Topic: Last DS Episode  (Read 816 times)

Offline veryvenn

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Last DS Episode
« on: June 18, 2004, 05:14:31 PM »
 In the last episode of DS, Bramwell and Catherine are finally together and the family(what's left of it)has accepted them. Also Kendrick is waiting to take Melanie to Boston. Then a servant comes in carrying Melanie who has a bite wound on her neck. Stokes wonders if it could be from a vampire, and Bramwell looks toward the picture of Barnabas. Then a voiceover from Thayer David says that it was an animal bite and everyone proceded to happy lives. I've often wondered why the possibility of another vampire was raised. Did the writers not know that the show was going to be canceled, and this was to be the start of another storyline? Or was this maybe a little joke by them to tease the audience? Anyone else ever wondered about this? :-

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Last DS Episode
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 07:33:58 PM »
Veryvenn...I immediately thought...just a tease; a way of saying au revoir.

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Miss_Winthrop

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Last DS Episode
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2004, 12:29:24 AM »
Yeah, probably a little tease to say goodbye.  However, maybe the writers did want to leave the door open just a little,eh?

I'm so hungry for a decent horror movie lately. What's with today's writers that they can't come up with something that intrigues me! Why couldn't The WB just take a chance on DS?  Isn't there some moneybags out there that loves a good horror series just waiting to spend it somewhere to fullfill a need?! The last half way decent movie was The 6th Sense from 2000. Nothing since then is even half way interesting to me. The writing is abyssmal. No wonder the writers pander to the younger audiences.  They're so easy to please.Thanks for listening to my little tantrum.
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
~Virginia Woolf