Author Topic: Episode #0905  (Read 1156 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23517
  • Karma: +211/-12938
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0905
« on: April 15, 2015, 08:40:18 PM »
 [surprised]

Fill in the blank: "Megan was quite surprised when she discovered that someone had left a box of ________ for her!!"

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35429
  • Karma: +13/-136928
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0905
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 11:01:28 PM »
Leviathan Colorforms
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline patrickm

  • NEW ASCENDANT
  • ******
  • Posts: 4801
  • Karma: +3/-20268
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Re: Episode #0905
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 01:46:10 PM »
Slime Away

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0905
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 08:52:19 PM »
vomit flavored jelly beans from the future

覧
chalk flavored chocolate

覧
gently used fingers and thumbs
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline MagnusTrask

  • * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 29806
  • Karma: +4534/-77614
  • Gender: Male
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Episode #0905
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 09:13:34 PM »
vomit flavored jelly beans from the future

覧
chalk flavored chocolate

覧
gently used fingers and thumbs

(Those seem very "me"!)
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0905
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2022, 03:06:10 PM »
I think I know the feeling. 
Sometimes I値l read a caption zoomed in on my phone and think I posted it, but it was someone else. 
Often even a person I doubt I subconsciously inspired or influenced.
Also  . . .
If it reminds you of something you壇 written I値l take it as a compliment  [ghost_smiley]
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline MagnusTrask

  • * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 29806
  • Karma: +4534/-77614
  • Gender: Male
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Episode #0905
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 06:37:07 PM »
Thanks for taking it that way!
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0905
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 09:46:21 PM »
You池e welcome :)

覧
antique frog leashes

覧
collectible Cthulhu porcelain plates
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!