Author Topic: Calendar Question  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Calendar Question
« on: June 04, 2004, 09:17:26 PM »
I remember, when cousins' b-days were initially listed on the calendar; our mods were not ;D .

But, I had at that time read old posts and put dom's :-* and I'm pretty sure Midnite's on.

I also remember asking if they'd appear on next (now this) years calendar, the answer was no.

Anyway, just now I went through 2003 and couldn't find my postings of their b-days....thaaaat's right...I wanted to make sure they're on the next year's calendar.

IIRC, dom is February...MB is early April...and Midnite...well,

How come last year (2003)'s post went away (my spazing that June 29th is my anniversary is still on last years calendar) ??? ???

Thanks

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Patti Feinberg

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Calendar Question
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 09:21:30 PM »
Okay, so I see January 18th is actually dom's :-* bday; I tried to post it for next year, but I don't see how to ONLY list it on calendar (without a topic being generated).

Dunka again,

Patio
What a Woman!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 10:33:44 PM »
I don't see how to ONLY list it on calendar (without a topic being generated).

You can't.  That's how YaBB SE was originally, and SMF's calendar is set up the same way.

The Post No Topic option was added to our SE forum by MB at your request a year ago.  See the "Post No Topic" thread that's been stuck to the top of the newest Calendar board (currently it's stuck to CE/A 04) ever since.  Your response in which you thanked him for it is there too.   Sweetie, I'm going to have to send you some ginkgo biloba.  ;)

Anyway, custom changes like that won't be made until MB is more familiar with the internal workings of this new system.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 11:53:25 PM »
How come last year (2003)'s post went away (my spazing that June 29th is my anniversary is still on last years calendar) ??? ???

All the calendar entries that were not tied to posts didn't transfer in the conversion.  Your anniversary listing on June 29, 2003 transferred because you linked it to a post.  You might be amused by what's in that topic, btw.  Or not.   <big wink>

Offline Patti Feinberg

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 01:58:36 AM »
That's how YaBB SE was originally, and SMF's calendar is set up the same way.

The Post No Topic option was added to our SE forum by MB at your request a year ago.  See the "Post No Topic" thread that's been stuck to the top of the newest Calendar board (currently it's stuck to CE/A 04) ever since.  Your response in which you thanked him for it is there too.   Sweetie, I'm going to have to send you some ginkgo biloba.  ;)

actually, I remembered this while typing the post,,,but, I felt like I was being a pain in the, well, you know :-[

Patti....who??? ;)
What a Woman!