Author Topic: What were they drinking  (Read 845 times)

Offline Devlin66

• Full Poster
  • Devlin For President in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Burke Devlins Yahoo 360
What were they drinking
« on: May 27, 2004, 06:54:20 AM »
At the old house, barn is throwing the costume party and he is serving some refreshment...and its not sherry......anyone know what it was he was serving...i know roger had some!
" When I gave Davey Collins the crystal ball I hoped he would see that I was his real father, and not that abusive Roger Collins!

Only Laura knows the truth regarding Davids paternity, and i am sure she remembers the back seat of that car Roger crashed.

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re:What were they drinking
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 07:09:10 AM »
Barnabas served "claret cup".  I believe somebody posted a recipe for this beverage a while back, but I can't be sure of the thread.  Maybe somebody else on the board remembers.

ProfStokes

Offline Devlin66

• Full Poster
  • Devlin For President in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Burke Devlins Yahoo 360
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 07:27:33 AM »
well then, i guess willie had quite a shopping list when he went into town to gather all the ingredients.....such coniseiurs (sic?).....as i recall....liz wouldn't touch the stuff.......thanks Prof!
" When I gave Davey Collins the crystal ball I hoped he would see that I was his real father, and not that abusive Roger Collins!

Only Laura knows the truth regarding Davids paternity, and i am sure she remembers the back seat of that car Roger crashed.

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 01:31:11 AM »
and what a party it was!the "costume party" scenes were among the weirdest ever on d.s..they were so awkward and contrived.even before the seance started they just sat there in their overblown period costmes and stared at each other.barnabas could give mary tyler moore a run for her money in the "bad party" sweepstakes. ::)
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 01:44:37 AM »
LOL, mscbryk!

Barnabas served "claret cup".  I believe somebody posted a recipe for this beverage a while back, but I can't be sure of the thread.  Maybe somebody else on the board remembers.

No need to-- a simple search for claret brings it up:
Barnabas' bizarre drink in the headlines!!, reply #6